Monday, January 11, 2010

The Basics Experiment

Hello everyone:

Well for starters, thank you for stopping by my blog. It's currently 1:52 in the morning and I just woke up from a dream about an experiment. Call it a manifesto, call it insanity, call it whatever the fuck. The main goal of this experiment is to get to know a little bit about random strangers. I figure it will be hard to convince people to stand around with me for five minutes and answer random questions, but it definitely should be fun. I figured I'd post the videos on a weekly basis maybe every couple of days and I hope the word spreads fast. Since I am currently in Tucson, Arizona, all of the interviews are done here (unless noted otherwise). I expect to write a small introduction to how and why I decided to interview the people I did. The experiment will not be on any kind of bias. I don't care how they look. Think of it like "eeny meeny miny mo," except a bit more sophisticated (I hope).

You might be asking "Why would I care to listen to what some random person has to say?" If you are asking yourself this question... try licking your elbows. What I'm trying to say is... instead of wondering what a celebrity does or wears or whatever the fuck people wonder about, remember they are normal people too, just like the people you will meet in this blog.

In addition to the mayhem with the interview process, I will be posting my social observations about whatever annoys or pleases me. I like to rant.... a lot. Lastly, I figured I'd post some of my poetry and updates on my music career as well. Feel free to insult me, ask me questions, comment, whatever you guys want. That's all I can think of right now. Stay Wise

AB

No comments:

Post a Comment